Conditions of Hire
Please Note: All transactions are C.O.D. unless prior arrangements have been made.
Please read carefully before hiring equipment. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Two forms of identification are required, one to be photographic.
- Consumables are charged as used.
- All repairs are the responsibility of the Hirer, as are all costs for loss, theft or replacement.
- Limestone Coast Party Hire accepts no responsibility for personal or property damage while Equipment is in the care of the Hirer.
- Hire Rates are on a “DAILY BASIS”. Any goods returned after 24 hours will be charged for the following day if not negotiated prior.
- All items are hired on a “GOOD FAITH” basis. No guarantee of suitability.
- All Equipment is to be returned in a clean, dry condition or the Hirer will be charged cleaning costs.
- No Crepe Paper or Paper Streamers allowed in Marquees or Full Replacement Cost will be charged.
- Loss of Deposit will result in orders cancelled within seven (7) days of Hire Date.
- No responsibility accepted for any damage to underground services unless a plan is supplied prior to setup.